“It has significantly changed my relationship with email. Highly recommend it!” Natalie Brown, University of the Arts London
"The number of worldwide email accounts is expected to increase from an installed base of 3.1 billion in 2011 to nearly 4.1 billion by year-end 2015."
How to deliver successful webinars
Research shows that 92% of people multitask whilst attending webinars. Attendees want engaging presenters as well as great content*.
Emailogic offer a complete workshop programme to teach your training team how to design and deliver successful live online sessions - sessions that really represent your organisation.
As a team they will learn how to:
- create high quality webinar content
- deliver engaging and entertaining live online training
- create an online training programme brand that will make your staff want more
Design and Deliver Successful Webinars
The workshop programme is made up of 3 stages:
- attendance at an Emailogic delivered webinar
- 1 face to face training workshop
- 1 online training workshop
Stage 1 - Delivered online
Delegates join an Emailogic webinar as observers so that they can see how the content is structured, how the interactions work and they are guided to identify the specific skills required for high quality webinar facilitation.
Stage 2 - Delivered at your site
This is a workshop delivered on-site with your training team and focuses on:
- designing engaging webinar content
- online learning facilitation skills
- how to use the software features
- webinar planning
Delegates design 10 minutes of content in between the 2nd and 3rd stages.
Stage 3 - Delivered online
- delegates deliver 10 minutes of webinar content
- they receive feedback from their peers and an Emailogic webinar expert
- learning edges are identified and coaching provided
Included in the workshop package is an ongoing support programme so your trainers can call Emailogic experts to ask any questions, receive feedback on new content and request an audit of their first online sessions.
To book this workshop for your training team please complete the form below.
Alternatively, call one of the Emailogic team on +44 (0)1452 886 556 to arrange a 121 discussion.
* Research carried out by 1080 Group LCC on behalf of Citrix. Emailogic have been delivering on-line learning for Citrix employees globally for 4 years.
“Excellent facilitation and a really useful session. I would suggest more and possibly training on how to put into practice ie Rules/ Quick Steps etc”