Welcome to the Emailogic blog
At Emailogic we believe everyone should be a brilliant email user. Training in email etiquette creates huge productivity gains that mean staff have more time, reduce email traffic and communicate more effectively. And it is not difficult to achieve - as hundreds of thousands of Emailogic graduates have proven.
In a previous blog I talked about the importance of creating a “group feel” when hosting live on-line training.
To access that blog click here.
In this blog, I wanted to share some of the fundamental attributes of an Emailogic trainer – we sometimes call them ‘Entertrainers’.
1. They know how to deliver at a pace that keeps people interested, engaged, challenged and entertained.
2. They all are high energy individuals with a great charisma and a passion for learning and for passing knowledge on to others.
3. They are experts in their topics so that they can always dance with the content depending on the group’s experience, ability and culture. This means they are ready to go deeper and add even more value all the time.
4. They do their homework before each and every session, learning about the team and company, understanding the important issues, challenges and different roles.
5. When delivering live on-line sessions they bring all the above into play in a virtual environment. They work the webinar software, with the support of an Emailogic producer, and create a live online learning environment that makes learners truly feel and learn in the same way as when they are in a room with their colleagues.
All Emailogic trainers have a minimum of 10 years’ experience delivering training in a business environment. Most of them also have a background in performance – many are actors, coaches or presenters.
If you need to start delivering live online trainings or briefings and feel a little nervous or scared – it’s OK. You just need to learn some new skills – you will be amazed how much you can achieve in a live on-line environment.
And Emailogic have a practical intensive workshop designed for people just like you.
“How to design and deliver successful on-line learning” will give you all the tools and confidence needed to start delivering training content and briefings to your colleagues to the high standards that they, and you, would expect.
This course has been delivered to trainers, HR managers, Senior Managers and Communications Executives who need to deliver trainings, briefings and cascade information to staff nationally and internationally.
Teams from organisations such as: Chelsea FC, Diabetes UK, Hanson, Hanover Housing, Medical Protection Society, MIND, RNLI, University of Creative Arts and Zurich Assurance have benefited from attending.
“It has been absolutely invaluable” Nicola Walter – Communications Manager, Medical Protection Society
Contact me on +44 (0)1452 886 556 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.